Directed Reading program
The Directed Reading Program (DRP) in the UW Madison Department of Mathematics pairs undergraduate students with graduate mentors for semester-long independent studies.
See here for examples of past projects
Why be a student?
- Learn about exciting math from outside the mainstream cirriculum!
- Prepare for future reading and research, including REUs!
- Meet other students interested in math!
Why be a mentor?
- Practice your mentorship skills!
- It strengthens our math community!
- Solidify your knowledge in a subject!
Contact us at email@example.com
The UW Madison DRP is part of a national DRP network.