This is an old website. For our new website, see here
Directed Reading program
The Directed Reading Program (DRP) in the UW Madison Department of Mathematics pairs undergraduate students with graduate mentors for semester-long independent studies.
See here for examples of past projects
Why be a student?
- Learn about exciting math from outside the mainstream cirriculum!
- Prepare for future reading and research, including REUs!
- Meet other students interested in math!
Why be a mentor?
- Practice your mentorship skills!
- It strengthens our math community!
- Solidify your knowledge in a subject!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The UW Madison DRP is part of a national DRP network.